Wednesday, November 18, 2009

VIRAL PNEUMONIA PLAGUE PSY-OPS AND GUNS

VIRAL PNEUMONIA PLAGUE PSY-OPS AND GUNS
U.S. Executive Orders and F.E.M.A. and what the E/O's mean to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobCVyYm4j0&feature=sub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/world... BRITISH TESTING VIRAL PNEUMONIA/PLAGUEhttp://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_16... WHO RESPONSEhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.... TREATY THAT WILL TAKE YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT
http://industry.bnet.com/pharma/10004... RFID TO LINK EVERYTHINGhttp://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.or... IBM KNEW IN ADVANCEhttp://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.... GUN BAN
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.... GUN BAN
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.... GUN BAN

Comments: November 18th 2009 20:25
davids11131113
New product for us' yea Im sure theyve got quite a 'product' in mind for us consumers. Damn this IS year zero! BTW I read a good story today about ObaMao in China, hes pleading with them to take over our banking system, buy it outright. Hell, we're now nothing more than a communist province of China, living (or not) as slaves at their whim. Its all right before our eyes people!

Neurolanis
I agree, call a person on what they are (how they act/part they play.) It's not an attack, it's being honest. A liar is a liar, etc.Wonder what excuse they'll use to close the Internet. That's about the only safe form of communication we'd have left in the event of a major plague outbreak (besides telephone.)

DJMattBone
Oh i get it now, i knew the treaty was to be signed in December, but wasn't sure on an exact date. Cheers for the info :)

SACRAMANIACSmc
dont trip homie you could very well be right i havent seen the last days report on it........

kidtimelord70
Excellent work Doc. Now let's see how many more people we can wake up after this...

kidtimelord70
Forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder friend!

SACRAMANIACSmc
what i saw looked like a whole bunch of folks that said they wanted to bring greivances against our unconstitutional government and i cheered and jumped up and down and then i started getting folks tellin me that they say they have a new product for us but wont say what yet..... so i think everyone should follow it and pay close attention to what is being said............. i havent seen yesterdays portion of the meeting so maybe my skepticism is unfounded

ezekial38yo
yeah DJ...dec.31.09 same day as the coppenhagen treaty was to be signed also..not a coincedence.

taoistaoistao
I want to be clear because I do not want people to misunderstand me because of my last post...I TOTALLY SUPPORT DOC and watch and rate all of his videos. Keep the good info coming !

xesiria
been a long time coming. It's too late to stop it, just waiting for it to all go off. closer and closer to a new world order and all that comes with that. We all will find out, well the ones that are awake

ezekial38yo
yeah DJ...dec.31.09 same day as the coppenhagen treaty was to be signed also..not a coincedence.

taoistaoistao
I want to be clear because I do not want people to misunderstand me because of my last post...I TOTALLY SUPPORT DOC and watch and rate all of his videos. Keep the good info coming !

xesiria
been a long time coming. It's too late to stop it, just waiting for it to all go off. closer and closer to a new world order and all that comes with that. We all will find out, well the ones that are awake

DJMattBone
Yeah ezekial38yo, that date is for the implementation of Codex Alimentarius, which is 6 WEEKS AWAY!!! Not long to go now

StarSkreamZ
good work doc
USAPatriot1966
I did write/e-mail Peter King's office and told hom about my opposition and how unconstitutional his HR 2159 is.Everything is timed! I suspect to see all these bills get rushed through. We will be a totalitarian society- HR 2159, HR 3962, cap & trade, climate treaty and a slue of others.Even they are bogging down the internet if you attempt to follow the bills. My browser times out- IT IS ALL BEING DONE!

SACRAMANIACSmc
yeah the constitutional congress says they have a new product for us.... that should alarm everyone

taoistaoistao
Damn Doc....Havent you even checked it out..its not about new anything...its about how we the people can enforce our constitution.

SACRAMANIACSmc
what i saw looked like a whole bunch of folks that said they wanted to bring greivances against our unconstitutional government and i cheered and jumped up and down and then i started getting folks tellin me that they say they have a new product for us but wont say what yet..... so i think everyone should follow it and pay close attention to what is being said............. i havent seen yesterdays portion of the meeting so maybe my skepticism is unfounded

sweetseasons1
His declaring a national emergency happened in such a way that people dont remember it.And they dont understand what it means.I am trying so hard to get those closest to me to understand this.

reesa1977
Keep putting the info out there Doc. I have learned so much. And I totally agree with you on Fort Hood.

doucmpuppiespn
Your so right on Doc! PC means political cowards!

midevalcheese
You got it right Doc.What is it I hear about 3 different shooters though?Is that made up?If it is then Alex Jones is a fraud.I hate to say that because I support him.I WANT THE TRUTH!

vashguud
Or the black lungs are from a break out of stiky ikky (joke).

THEBUBBAEFFECT
First..lol

squirrelybmx
no more fake news com

ezekial38yo
watch?v=DCUe61hmqsAfast forward to 2:00-2:15 she says dec.31,2009 has been a target date since 1962..i think obama was in japan an china bowing down an signing the dec.31coppenhagen treaty in secret since it was so busted.

BradJC70
Makes perfect sense to me.

sp5878c
ALL of this was told long ago and I am not just referring to the bible, but books like vatican assasins etc etc... one problem with "people" esp today is they do not read they are relying on alternative news sources and most are sucking the teat of coadjutators, if they knew what is really comming which I have told in poem and song long ago they would comit suicide

DUGTRUX
Good work. well said. Now what are we gonna do about it?

easy530
Thanks for the update doc. as always very informative

fuckyouobama1
5*****

shoeman3434
Another great video! Thanks, Doc.

pughmecdoc
Great job again Doc..

reesa1977
Keep putting the info out there Doc. I have learned so much. And I totally agree with you on Fort Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment