Friday, February 16, 2018

Season Treason "2018"

We who work ALL pay tax throughout the year.
We also pay tax on EVERYTHINGH we do and or utilize. Cable, Internet, Cellphone, power, water, garbage, fuel, breathing...etc.
How it is possible the We now owe the IRS over $10,000 dollars?
I barely earned enough money to pay our bills yet I owe 10k.. Im so tired of this shit.
It took me 10 years to pay off the last tax bill with the IRS that was for 10K
I think I am ready to die/~
My wife earned a little bit of income selling jewelry, but not enough to say we did anything ... It was a few dollars here and there, you know, just enough to buy food staples like milk, and bread.
not even a hundred dollars a week...
Im getting really depressed with all this.
heres to another 10 fucking years without a tax return.
Im sseriously thinking about just ending it.. somehow. We try so hard trying to find ways of earning income to live and save and so far nothing is working..

No comments:

Post a Comment